Monday, March 30, 2009

Luxury supper @ JOGOYA

Recently, JOGOYA is having a "three heads count as two heads" promotion...The promotion started from when I don't know but I do know that it will end today,which is 31st Mar 09 (Tuesday)... A BIG thank to my cousin bro for paying the bill and for fetching me...If not because of you came to pick me, I won't go 'cos I am really really...very very lazy to drive...sick of driving in KL...I really HATE KL...




Let's check out what I brought with me yesterday...Yes, that's it...a BIG bulb head...kind of awkward hanging out with couple...BUT I do enjoy myself with both of them...LOVE you guys, muaccsss !!!


Behind the BIG bulb mask...Oooo...a lovely girl...haha...'perasan'...




Lena + Co-V

(Hurrgghh........My face so big...don't want to stand beside u any more...haha)

Covey + Cousin Bro (behind us) + Lena

The spooky and haunted narrow passage that leads through the elevators to JOGOYA




Traced this when I came out from ladies...so funny lorr... Facing the wall while eating??? or Eating while facing the wall??? 面壁思过咩???



The interior designed @ JOGOYA




Nothing...just want a pic of my dress...My w580i SE's camera is really bad, miss my previous Nokia 6111...Y u want to commit suicide by jumping into the toilet bowl??? I won't kick u off if u still functioning...sob*





The interior designed @ JOGOYa is kinda confusing...Why can't they gather all the food counters at one place and not here and there...I'm so sick of walking here and there looking and taking for food...Worse still, I was so shocked when I saw the floor, a very simple grey cement without any pattern and design on top !!! A BIG X for the interior designed...Another thing is, the choice of sushi is very very limited... Japanese food without sushi??? Another BIG X from me...






Basically, not all of the food in JOGOYA is delicious...perhaps most of the food taste so weird...of course, there are still some food and beverages that must not miss...For instance,


Red wine + Coconut




AND how delicious is the coconut...See it yourself...




Tiramisu



'Kuai Len Gou'-Must eat together with the honey, if not it's tasteless


Sweet corn-notice the grilled mushroom between the 2 sweet corns, the taste is really awful

Prawn





Häagen-Dazs ice cream: It's the hottest dessert @ JOGOYA...Hot Dog! But still, some of the flavour are quite weird, like green tea (bitter taste) and raspberry (too sweet) - BUT it was not shown here, forgot to take the pic ;p Among of all the flavours, chocolate and chocolate with chips are the best of the best


Notice the plate with shells, the chicken meat on top of lemon pieces are so tasty, no wonder that unknown guy took so many...and thank you Co-V for picking out the meat in the shell for me...BIG hug for ya ~




The steamed fishes and abalone pieces are great...


Cousin bro and Co-V like the 'har gao', but I felt like 'ma-ma'only...but since 2 said yes out of 3,you guys can try, who knows, maybe you guys like it as well...



Can't remember the name...but it's great, must give it a try


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Other food that you might want to give them a try, but try without any expectation ya !!!




The 2 love birds didn't like it, but I can accept the taste, maybe the taste of the "har mai" is too strong for them




Japanese Sharp Fin, so-so only, prefer the Chinese-typed...





Fishes, prawns and etc


Tom Yam based steamboat...none of the shells and oysters @ JOGOYA fascinated me




'Qing Tang'-based soup...I really like cooked-tomatoes (at the bottom of the soup)...I finished all of them...



Apple soup and Corn soup... prefer my untie's one lorr...esp. the Apple soup...how come my untie's apple soup smell so good, JOGOYA's apple soup don't have that sweet smell??? Anyhow, I can still accept the JOGOYA's apple and corn soup...




So, after all these, I was at last replete...


For those who are interested,

visit www.jogoya.com.tw

to find out more about JOGOYA...

X.O.X.O