Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's A Girl's Thing

OMG…I can’t imagine that I was living like hell within these couple of days.. I was extremely bz with my group assignment that due on 5th March 2009.. These few days, I was involved with endless group discussion. Besides, I was buried myself in tones of reading and … I’d to work ‘til late night, and I mean very very very LATE !!! This is what I don’t really like about being work in a group.. In between, I would like to assert that I’m not the girl who can’t work in group but you know, it just that I don’t like to work in group.. Because I’m a “speed bigot”, I like to finish my work at the top speed.. I hate last minute and slow pace work, I want all my works to be finished as early as possible and as perfect as possible..



Being engaged in a group work @ assignment, meaning you have to be tolerate for everything.. esp. schedule… AND this is what makes me sick you know, Furthermore, being tide up for so many things.. I don’t like to be limited or framed..



ANYWAY, luckily we are able to finish everything beforehand, although it’s one day earlier than the due date.. PLUS, I would consider myself very very lucky ‘cos my groupmates are very nice, considerate and responsible.. Unlike my ex-groupmates in the previous semester…Urrghh.. that was my bad and worst and awful experience that I wish I can totally forget and wipe off from my memory…

Anyhow…

Well… Well… Well… I’m just an ordinary girl you know… after all the hard work, a way to release my tension that I’ve been kept for so long is a “MANDATORY”… Guess what?? An ordinary girl like me of course would have an ordinary way to release all my tensions… and that is SHOPPING…haha….



You know, I was so delighted when I got these… esp. the pink pipe…it’s scented with rose and extremely moisture for the eyes area…think of adding more products in the same series…




Meanwhile, talking about skincare products, I’d like to show you guys my partly collection, from head to toes… from toes to head… Erm…I left some in Jhr… sob**
Besides, notice the basket?? I like things in craft and wood…

Basically, these are my partly skincare products…I’m not a faithful person who would only stick to one kind or one brand, instead I’ve varieties… from expensive to cheap.. and cheap to expensive… BUT 2 things are essential to me, namely NATURAL ingredients and MOISTURE formula..



Whitening is not my concern, you know, after all, I am a black-based, Erm.. NO ..I mean I’m a brown-based, Ya…a brown-based… no matter how whitening the effect is, I don’t think my skin colour can be white… come on larr…be real, girls !!! If it does, the blacks (Well, just an example, not trying to be bias here) are not goin’ to be existed in this world… Besides, I like my skin colour, don’t feel like to be a fair girl… Well, if think deeply, I can’t be fair either… Henceforth, just have to accept what I am and who I am lorr…


Nano’s Facial wash, Moisturizer, Make up remover, Exfoliator, Toner and Sunscreen..Although these are cheap, BUT trust me, they are really works… No harm to give them a try !!!


Kose’s Masks, Body shampoo and Facial wash… would add others in the future, esp. the Sekkisei series…


Herbaline’s Sunscreen, Moisturizer (Arggh..left in Jhr), Facial wash, Anti-sensitive Ampoule (after clear the pimples and blackheads, apply this to avoid redness and swelling) and Toner.. I’ve been the Herbaline Centre for my facial treatment.. Well, actually not really a treatment, ‘cos touchwood I don’t have any prob with my skin and I don’t want either… I just went there for normal facial wash and massage… You know, that place was awesome… and kinda relaxing esp. the massage session, once you try it, you would immediately become addicted to it… AND for those who have skin prob, I’d like to recommend this place, the ingredients used are 100% natural… Available in IOI Mall, Puchong; KB Mall, Kota Bharu; and etc. Do visit !!!


The Body Shop’s eye gel, Organic Aids’s Moisturizer, pure n mild masks, and Neutrogena’s lips care (with SPF), Vaseline…AND etc… Just found out that all my lotions are left in Jhr…there is one lotion, made from France, can’t remember the name… Perhaps, I don’t even know how to pronounce the words… it’s made from green tea, hazel and etc… after you wear it, you will notice the visible results after few days…sigh** show you guys next time…

ANYWAY….What makes me so frust is the eye gel from The Body Shop… I only used not more than 10 times, the gel became lesser day by day… guess it underwent some sort of ‘Dehydrated’ process… Thus, I didn’t see any results after using it… The B. Shop is not my personal favourite, not going to drop any of the product in my cart in the future… Just not suitable for me…

One more thing, Vaseline is a gifted creation you know.. It is cheap and you can just buy the smallest one (also available in tube for easy carry), it can last for ages…



TIPS from LENA:
Before you go to sleep, apply a thick layer of Vaseline on your lips, and when you wake up on the next day, your lips would be moist. I also apply on my lashes…

Here, I’d arranged them in accordance with the functions…


Facial wash – foam and anti-dryness are main focused…



Scrubs-I’m using the Himalaya scrubs as facial and body scrubs…my face so small, the scrubs tube is too big, better apply it all over before it expired ;p the Nano exfoliator can be used daily…it’s gel typed…


Toner – alcohol free is preferable…


Moisturizer – Non-oily is my main concerned here…



Sunscreen – the Herbaline sunscreen is non-sticky but the SPF is not stronger enough… Not recommend to use it during hot sunny day, ‘cos it’s not sweat/ waterproof… In contrast, the SPF for Nano’s sunscreen is stronger…



Eye care



Make up remover


Neutrogena is recommended… easily cleanse away your make up even the waterproof mascara…


Hair care – the Opal’s one minute treatment is another cOoLest invention.. It’s so damn easy to use and it’s best suit a lazy person like me.. just apply on your wet hair after shampoo. Wait one minute, perhaps you can wash your face while waiting… Then, rinse off with water. Your hair would be soft, silky and shining… It’s also extremely cheap and yet it is extremely effective… BUT as far as I concerned, it’s not available in Malaysia… Too bad…


You would notice that I’m using varieties of products… Frankly, I rarely finish the products… Often, I’d change another brand after a period of time… it’s my “instinct”, I just can’t help it ;P After all, once the skincare product is unwrapped, it’s encouraged to be finished within 3-6 months…

Other recommendation:
1. KOSE’s Seikisho Black Soap
+ It’s the best facial wash soap that I ever used…But the only prob is that it’s not friendly designed, so difficult to carry… unless you cut it into smaller pieces.

2. Biotherm Aqua Source Non-stop
+ Skin will be extra moist with its extra moisture formula and cooling sensation…the smell is also very pleasant…
+ But the same series of the facial wash and toner are not suitable on me..I only in favour with its moisturizer

Next episode ~
…. featuring my make up stuff… Stay tuned…


-lenallynn-

-THE END-