Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A letter to my friends~

A letter to my friends…

Dear Friends,

Years by years, many things had and have been changed. Master studies’ life is hectic and tough. However, thinking of all the precious experiences and knowledge that I gained or I could gain, thousand of reasons flourished and bulldozer all my worries and obstacles.

Ever seen graduated from my high school and Degree, friends becoming a history to me…you know “Long long time ago….” kind of thing…Well, not that I distance myself from them or they distance themselves from me…BUT it’s because all of us have our own life, own dream and own destiny…. To meet up is like once in a blue moon to all of us…

“Life of mine…Life of yours…and Life of ours are totally different…”

Often, I would miss those days…days that we spent and hanged out together…BUT I know that all these would turn to be a precious memory to all of us…Memory that all of us used to have and share…

Dear FRIENDS,
...forgive me if I don’t often give you…you..and you calls…
...forgive me if I often forget about yours…yours..and yours birthday..
...forgive me for everything that I’ve forgotten…

Dear FRIENDS,
...No matter what, all of you …are always in my heart…
...Yes…always in my heart no matter where I go, what I do….

Dear FRIENDS,
...May all of your wishes come true….
...May all of the rest of your days in your life as the best days of your life…

Do remember…friends forever, forever friends….

p.s: Love all of u, like I always do…muaccsss…muaccsss…take care…

Best regards,
Lena