My ‘treasure trove’ that hunted from ‘Slim Boutique’@ Sg Long. Do visit !!! Each time new stocks arrived, just in the blink of an eye, most of the stocks will be ‘sapu habis’ a.k.a cleared.
What I know about ‘Slim Boutique’???
The interior designed there is so cOoL…sort of like European style…
There’s a mini lounge with comfortable coach …
Candies and simple drinks are generously provided on the table… Husbands and boyfriends can sit there and relax while waiting for their partner choosing and changing clothes….
Apart from clothing, other accessories like belt, earrings, bangles, bracelets, and etc are also available in the boutique… You name it, they have it…
Most of the products are imported, typically from Hong Kong, Japan and etc… They even have their own label with own designed…gorgeous!!!
Do check out !!!
Back to my topic “When would be my ‘Confession of a Shopaholic’?”…
BUT 1st of all, what shopping means to me??
Shopping makes me happy…
Shopping makes me breathe…
Shopping makes me alive…
Shopping releases my tension and pressure…
Shopping is my E-VE-RY THINGGGGG……
Shopping will make my MONEy fly away….
Despite of more positives than negative…
Henceforth, why should I make my confession?? Why should I quit my shopping???
I CAN’T live without SHOPPING…
Neither a girl can…
I am a Shopaholic…
I’m proud to be a Shopaholic…
;p

