
Maybe you would think I'm a weirdo...
Maybe I am...
I'm not denying it...
I can live without noodles…
BUT I can’t live without rice…
At least a bowl of rice per day…
2, 3 days w/o rice, I’d become crazy…
I’d look here and there for rice…
People around me would be tortured by me just for rice…
Imagine if our country running out of rice (But actually I eat Thai’s rice..)
Alright, imagine if the whole world undergo some sort of rice crisis…
What would happen to me and other Rice supporters???
{Well, the other rice supporter that I could only think of is my cousin sis - Sis L...She's another weirdo who can't live without rice as well...She's the President and I'm her Secretariat in the "RICE CLUB"... lol....}
I think definitely we’d become ZOMBIEs searching for rice….
Erm... Maybe we are not the only two weirdos, there is another in the "market"... She's another cousin sis of mine, named Sis P (you know who you are ;p)... She is our "RICE CLUB's" 1st foe... She's the top WANTED... She ar... has been stopped eating rice for countless years... what made my head pounded was her extraordinary way of eating SUSHI... She actually separated the rice and Sashimi apart, and eat only the Sashimi... and the pitiful rice... was left out lonely on the table... Can you imagine that??? Hoi...I really want to pray her and give her salute lorr...I'm extremely "impressed" with her... lol....
Another extraordinary thing is that..…Those skinny people around me who eat lots of rice, are those with skinny figure… In contrast, those who seldom take rice are those with chubby and plum figure…
I know that many people would be mad at me, typically the non-skinny group… because no matter what I eat or how much I eat, I’m still the same…
AND if you think it’s an ADVANTAGE !!! Aggh…Aggh… You are totally wrong ….It’s not an advantage at all….there are lots of hinder problem…
Suspecting my words?? Ok…never mind, let me tell ya…
Skinny people will always having problem when they put on new outfit… HOW???
As such, the size of S can’t be fitted in…because still loose for them…XS?? Ya…ya…as if there are so many XS for them… XS hardly to get… normally only T-shirt has XS… XS in Dresses??? There is but with low frequency…. Then, in the end, skinny group only can 光羡慕,看得到,穿不上。。。要不然一旦穿上,就会这里走光后,到那里走光,然后这里拉,那里扯,忙得不可开交。。。要穿件衣都要那么辛苦。。。
Another thing is…have you ever seen people wearing legging, the air still can sneak through??? AND this is what I am facing now….People wearing legging look tight and neat, but when I wear it, it’s the opposite…这里皱褶,那里皱褶。。。
Apart from that, same designed with same material, and with less cloth, BUT the price still the same as the other bigger sizes…. 天无眼,无天理咯。。。
On and on, if given a 2nd chance, still, I'd prefer to be the same, skinny like usual ... (@#%!^*) ;p ..... Anyhow, no matter how skinny I am or how chubby you are, as long as we are healthy, that's it...
Life would be a life when our body is healthy...
Life would be meaningful when our body is healthy...
Happiness would be unlimited when our body is healthy...
Hence, Healthy Body can be of value...
w/o a healthy body everything is impossible to accomplish
p.s:
民以食为天; 我说,我以饭为天。。。
饭桶不是别人,而是我,我就是饭桶,饭桶就是我

