Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Watching House in House at my House~

Another series - drama to recommend......








HOUSE a.k.a HOUSE M.D is all about detecting and diagnosing hidden diseases... It's about medical and romance and friendship but like usual, romance and friendship are not my main concern in a movie or drama...I like the way the doctors or specialists arguing and suggesting ideas... Although most of the times I don't understand the theories and diagnoses that they mentioned... it's like 90% out of 100% ;p you know they use lots of complicated technical terms and registers which beyond my field, but guess what !!! The more confused the more I'm into it... The more complicated the story is, the more I like it... 'Complicate' gives me passion and energy... 'Complicate' raise my curiousity... and with my curiousity, I'd find out more in order to fill the gap in my mind...... Crazy?? Ya...and that's me...that's who I am...

Gregory House (starred by Hugh Laurie) is my favourite character in the drama. The way he carried out his role as House is captivating. What more to say, Laurie makes House real, makes House alive... But I bet none of any of you would like to have this kind of doc, you know doc that protests that he is right when the whole world disagree with him and the fact that he is right... I don't think anyone would be open-minded with these... Try to imagine, now that you are on the hospital bed, and a doc says to you that you have to go through this exam and the rest of the doctors argue with that doc that there is no need for you to go through this...AND all these in front of you...What would you think?? Would you feel better or worst?? Perhaps, you would be killed immediately by all these on the spot... your life would be shortened... Erm...Maybe this is good for them, they can stop all the arguments and save all their energies....At least you done sth good after you die...hahaha...

Besides, after I watched this drama, what I'd like to suggest to all of you is that, think about your future start from now... This is because you would not want anything that showed in the drama... you know how they give the patient injection?? 'zipppp' ....They poke the needle into the skin just like that...so scary!!! And then before they cure a patient or to find a cure / treatment, they run many tests ... The tests I mean here are not the comfortable ones... of course I know these help, but still, these really freak me out...

Apart from that, one thing to be mentioned is the drama has received a bunch of awards and nominees. One of the significances is Golden Globe Awards. Hugh Laurie himself has received the Golden Globe Award for Best Performance by an Actor in a TV Series - Drama 2006 and 2007. Hmm...he deserved it!!!

A series-drama that you woudn't want to miss... Give it a try... and you will like it...

p.s: Some dirty jokes for you...Actually, I'd rephrased it, and just to remind you, 'Foreman and 13' are a couple in the drama...Foreman is a male and 13 is a female, both are doctors in the drama of course...

According to House,

" Foreman and 13 are connecting somewhere, and this somewhere is not their upper part, namely brain or mind, but the down part" hahaha... AND what part is that??? I don't know, you have to think about it ... I leave it to all of you...