Gossip Girl Season 2 - To be candid with all of you, I don’t really like it…REASON?? It’s because I feel like the whole series are filled with empty content… you know, everytime kissing…making love…Then, kissing again and making love again… It’s interesting for teenager and youngster, but you know I was looking for sth deeper…not just kissing and making love matters…Besides, I don’t feel like the series are suitable for Malaysia culture lor… Kind of surprised when I saw our TV is showing the movie… How are the series going to be arranged?? 70% of the series (at least what I think it is) are kissing and making love scenes, after censored here and there, how many still left??? What are we going to watch then??? WEIRD lor…The two things that amazed me are the ‘Blackberry’ and the ‘xoxo’ things… and that's all... ;p
Ghost Whisperer Season 4 - This is different… Although it’s labelled as GHOST, trust me, it’s not spooky and scary at all…Thus, whenever you watch it, you can learn sth in the end…there is always a moral value behind…I like the concept, you know, moral value as the backbone of a story…COoL !!!
Criminal Minds Season 4 - Apart from CSI and Forensic Heroes(Hong Kong series), to date, Criminal Minds is another favourite of mine… It’s amazing to see them guessing and thinking from a criminal’s perspective… There are moral values underlie the series… I’m still watching it… and I kind of like it…
In a nutshell, if you are a spiritual lover, Ghost Whisperer best suits you…If you are an investigation lover, try Criminal Minds…AND if you are nth, then you can go for Gossip Girl for its nth …
(Voices coming out from Gossip Girl’s fans: “:WTF...@#%25*%23@").
Ok..OK..it’s only my opinion, you can ignore me if you want…
‘Til then, better run for my life…. x.o.x.o

