Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Nasi Kerabuuuuu......

So happieeee......


Just now went to Pasar Mlm with my roomie...
Actually, I'd been to this Pasar Mlm b4...Erm, I think not more than twice...
I don't really like it, cos very 'chap'...
It's all my roomie's fault lorr...
Last week she ate the NASI KERABU in front of me...
I really 'beh tahan'...the smell...Oh Gosh !!!
Remind me of Kelantan...




So, the following week which is today...
I went to the Night Market with my roomie...
The main purpose I went there is to get the NASI KERABU...
Then, we stopped at the stall and I ordered NASI KERABU w/o vegetables...
AND guess what !!! Everyone at 1st was bz with their thing suddenly turned their eyes on me...
That seller even worse..."tak nak sayur???"loudly...
Yes larr, don't want eat vegetables cannot meh ??? "Chui meh!!!"...
I do eat vegetables but only if they are cooked...I don't like raw vegetables...


My dinner - NASI KERABU

I know I'm very weird, cos I ate it w/o any thing...
Aiyo...What to do, all the fishes and chicken looked so oily...
I don't like oily food...
After the NASI KERABU...
It's dessert time...
Yes, "TAU FOO FA"...
The "TAU FOO FA" was not bad,
not so sweet, I'm loving it...
Yah, another thing that I dislike is 'too sweet'...



Although I know that I had an imbalanced diet for my dinner today...
BUT who cares???
Even we have a balanced diet, the air that we breathe in is polluted...
Organic food that we take, nobody know how organic they are...
Nothing is pure nowadays...
EAt will also die, do not EAt will also die...
Hence, better eat the foOd that give us unlimited happiness...eat what ever we want...