My head is goin' to blow....pressure and tension !!! I'm really tensed up now.....Just went to these particular class today...and just found out something after heard my Prof's saying....
He told us about something today, perhaps a lot...typically about my master dissertation...
I don't know what is going on with me ? Why am I so naive lor ? Now I just figure out master dissertation far more difficult and complicated than I thought....
There are many things needed to be done before doing a research study...
First on the list, meet up with supervisor...
Then, prepare a research proposol...
Next, prepare a 3 chapters of master dissertation and shift into a power point presentation and be prepare for a public presentation...
I haven't finish...'ho liao' is right behind...
After that, I need to undergo our Uni's "Vetting Session", the examiners will test you by asking questions.... If...Listen properly...I mean IF, everything's OK, then I can proceed with my research study...
After complete my dissertation, have to fill in a submission form. ..
And then my dissertation will be sent overseas for further ....and another "Vetting Session"...
This time 'lagi' 'geng chao' lorr....the examiners will examine me via video conferencing....
Oh MY Lord, what am I going to do with it...I'm SO SO ...way SO TENSION !!!
I feel like I'm pushing myself into a suicidal risk....sob*** I guess when it comes, it comes...no matter what, still have to face with the STUPID FACT though....
OK...from now on, 'need to think at the bright side...Tomorrow is always another day....Hopefully, I'm able to survive no matter how hard the situation is....
p.s: cross my own fingers...wish me best luck !!!

