Sunday, April 19, 2009

Girls=Skirts=Safety Pants=Girls ???

  • Often, I don't understand why we need to wear another "safety pants" when we wear skirts...I really don't see the point...I mean if need to wear another "safety pants",then why do we wear skirt??? We should go for pants and not skirt instead...
  • Recently, I heard this from a man. According to him, "safety pants" is essential as a protection for a girl...I was like, "Excuse me, What kind of theory is that??" Come on, be logic, we do wear panty inside...AND I guess as long as the panty isn't a t-back, it should cover everything that needed to be covered lorr...Hence, I'd claim that it is secured...Plus, what is the purpose of a panty?? Don't you think that it was invented as to protect us from ...you know the reason...To me, panty has no big difference as swimming suits...If one has no prob with swimming suits, then, why not panty?? AGAIN...I really can't figure out what's so wrong about panty...
  • Only those with dirty mind will think that wearing skirt w/o "safety pants" on is unsightful...If one says that wearing skirt+panty inside and w/o "safety pants" is not good...Then, he/she probably has this crack theory in his/her crack mind...No wonder now the whole road is fulled with psycho bz shooting for the "Beauty scene under the skirt"...cos their mind is cracked...If ancient ppl still can live happily without a piece of cloth on...Why can't we?? I mean not to say that we should go naked, but you know don't force girl wearing "safety pants"...It so damn hot, man !!! After all, if you wear so many pieces/layers, they are not healthy though...No fresh air, LOLx...
"Whenever you think that sth should not be like this, it's because of THE DON'Ts that set in your mind...Not the thing should not be in such way BUT it is you that should not think in such way" -Lena-