Yesterday was our last R.I.E class...Frankly speaking, yesterday was my most and 'only' conscious moment in the class...{我最清醒的一天}。。。Sorry, Prof...LOL... BUT it's my prob not yours, you are a really good and knowledgeable Prof...
;p My respective Prof was discussing and explaining the format of our Final Exam...My eyes and ears were opened widely yesterday...
Normally, I always day dreaming during lectures but not yesterday... Final is coming soon end of this month and I've started 2 prepare for the final since last week...
I'm not sure whether all of you have the same kind of feeling as me, you know... always in a blur and confused state during lectures, have no idea of what our Prof is talking in front and don't even bother... haha... AND this 'sickness' will only recover when the final exam is coming... LOL...
I don't like to listen to lectures and rarely pay attention during lectures... Guess what... the class has been going on for almost 4 months and last 3 weeks, I just found out that we have a class rep... When our Prof asked "Class rep, where is the attendance list??" [head pounded once]Then only, My 3 groupmates and I was like "HUH ??? What??? Class Rep??? Since when we have a class rep??? and ...Worse still, she is the one who always sitting behind us... [head pounded twice]... Then, some one in the class raised an issue, typically about our final exam schedule, he was asking Prof to change the time... AGAIN, [head pounded at 3rd times]...My 3 groupmates and I were like :" WHAT??? Prof have had informed about our Final's schedule???" Then, our other coursemate said it was announced on the very 1st day of the class itself... [another pound on my head] PLUS (-_-"')\ three lines on my head...
ANYHOW, yesterday class was extremely useful to me... Prof actually gave us some good examples and mock situation...THANK YOU so much, Prof... AND luckily I had done some revision, at least I know how to answer some of them...THANK GOD !!!
Students' life is great actually... The hardest part of being a student is when the exam is on...It's the most pressure moment... Still, this is a student's responsibility...can't run from it...
Wish me all the best in my coming final exam (typically R.I.E and Lit)...Cross my finger for myself !!!
;p My respective Prof was discussing and explaining the format of our Final Exam...My eyes and ears were opened widely yesterday...
Normally, I always day dreaming during lectures but not yesterday... Final is coming soon end of this month and I've started 2 prepare for the final since last week...
I'm not sure whether all of you have the same kind of feeling as me, you know... always in a blur and confused state during lectures, have no idea of what our Prof is talking in front and don't even bother... haha... AND this 'sickness' will only recover when the final exam is coming... LOL...
I don't like to listen to lectures and rarely pay attention during lectures... Guess what... the class has been going on for almost 4 months and last 3 weeks, I just found out that we have a class rep... When our Prof asked "Class rep, where is the attendance list??" [head pounded once]Then only, My 3 groupmates and I was like "HUH ??? What??? Class Rep??? Since when we have a class rep??? and ...Worse still, she is the one who always sitting behind us... [head pounded twice]... Then, some one in the class raised an issue, typically about our final exam schedule, he was asking Prof to change the time... AGAIN, [head pounded at 3rd times]...My 3 groupmates and I were like :" WHAT??? Prof have had informed about our Final's schedule???" Then, our other coursemate said it was announced on the very 1st day of the class itself... [another pound on my head] PLUS (-_-"')\ three lines on my head...
ANYHOW, yesterday class was extremely useful to me... Prof actually gave us some good examples and mock situation...THANK YOU so much, Prof... AND luckily I had done some revision, at least I know how to answer some of them...THANK GOD !!!
Students' life is great actually... The hardest part of being a student is when the exam is on...It's the most pressure moment... Still, this is a student's responsibility...can't run from it...
Wish me all the best in my coming final exam (typically R.I.E and Lit)...Cross my finger for myself !!!

