Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Short Break

After all the hard work for almost a month, here I was, once again, gave my break to Japanese cuisine...




I had a short break @ Sushi Zanmai, One U with my cousin bro' and Co-V...We had our dinner there...Again, a great thank to my cousin bro for picking me up and ...Again, I became their Big Bulb... (-_-"')/LOL...




I would like to give Covey credit...This is because she was right actually, the price at Sushi Zanmai are cheaper than Sushi King and quite delicious as well...especially the crispy Crab, Steamed Custard Egg, Chicken Curry rice, etc..



Well, I'm not planning to write so much here cos I'm quite exhausted...So, I guess, I'll end the page with pictures... As the saying goes, 'Every picture tells a story'... Good night and sweet dream everyone...



Tissue papers all over cos I was terribly sweating while eating... Plus, I wore long denim at that time (which rarely happened to me cos I'm a short-pant lover) ... it made me more hot...Why must they have so many spot lights??? It's so sizzling hot, man !!! Spot my right hand...Why I positioned my right hand in such a weird way???





Lena and Covey (HooHoo..My face is smaller than yours..FINALLY) LOLx..


Cousin Bro + Covey

Of all the deco, I like this part the most...






I know I'm very pretty larr, u see what see o??? Haha...'sakit perasan'again....







We dined until they "sao tong"...







-THE END-