Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Books..Theories..Exams...and Brian...

OMG, I can't believe that it's 4am++, and I'm still studying and ....'Privileged'-ing at the same time which I am pretty sure that I shouldn't...you know letting movies to get in and in which I am supposed to pay full concentration on my final preparation...
And the main reason that drives me into the series is Brian Hallisay(the hero of Privileged)...Lately, he is the one that makes me feel like 'WOW'...'WoW'...'WoW'...endlessly !!!


I'm so into him right now...Plus, for your information, he looks like Aaron Kwok (an artist from HK)...erm..Well, despite that Brian H. is taller and perhaps younger ;p Wakaka...am so sorry, Aaron K. ;p Hmm...he also looks like Jude Law a bit... Well, technically some angles look like Jude Law.... OKAY !!! Whatever, who cares...as long as he is handsome and adorable...That's what matter... Yaya, I know I'm a useless nutter-head and a shallow person who just fancy about good-looking person...BUT hey, so what ??? ;p
GOSH, What more to say??
Guys in suit...I am really hooked by suit...haha...a weird girl like usual.... ;p