Sunday, January 4, 2009

Unpredictable 'climate'

Friday, 02 January 2009

This afternOOn, I was in my black mOOd… because never expected that I could wasted my precious time in Uni while doing my registration… Here’s the Playback **



  1. First, withdrawed my $$.


  2. Next, waited for my turn to pay my courses fees. There were only 2 people ahead me, but still, you know, Malaysian culture, they were too ‘efficient’, there were only 2 customer service counters (out of 5 or 6, I can’t really remember) were functioning


  3. I kept looking at the numbers with a hope that my numbers can pop up as soon as possible… AND you know, I was waiting and waiting, dreaming and dreaming…


  4. After been waiting for ages….sooner, there came my turn…


  5. Then, headed to $$ Department, I*S, but they asked me to go downstairs…alright, went to this particular place, they showed me the other place… After running here and there….


  6. In the end, I reached the right place…


  7. AGAIN… I was waiting and waiting, dreaming and dreaming… AND I was starving… whenever I suffer from hunger pangs, I’d turn up to be moody and bad-tempered…


  8. Finally, managed to settle everything…

After that, straightly rushed back home and had my lunch. By the time I’d my lunch, it was already 3:++pm…. Ya, I’d a very late lunch…. sob**

“KNOCK…KNOCK…KNOCK…”

Somebody was knocking at my house door, so I opened…

That was a postman… OH… That was my delivery… my recent orders through internet…

HAHAHA
… my black mood changed 360’, I was in high spirits… just like the climate in these days, one minute it’s still a rainy day, next minutes it changes to a hot and sunny day…

Currently, I was terribly fond of ONLINE shopping. Those who never do their online shopping, better start now, if not, you’d be considered of way too out-of-date.

My orders: a multi-purpose 100% natural Borghese Sponge (as a face washer, body washer, dead skin scrub), as well as my mom’s birthday present, Shiseido’s masks and BB cream from Korea.

Don’t forget to grab some through online shopping ^@^