For God sake, it’s almost 2pm and I am still sitting in front of my laptop doing my literature’s homeworks. Actually, it has been almost 1 week I’m working on it. Gosh... As far as I am concerned, it was like never ending...I want 'ki siao' already...
<-- SEE... the questions are just half of an A4 page, BUT still, I don't understand why I'm not able to finish it...
Sigh...really don't understand why I registered for this course...Well, I still can drop the course, BUT I don't feel like I want to... YOU KNOW....It's W. Templer's class, YOU KNOW W. Templer, he's really a big THING out there, you know.... (Another voice came out from my head: "Hello, LENA !!! So, what is your prob ??? What are you grumbling for then ??")
Besides, his class is kinda fun...never ever being in a class that I feel I can enhance my knowledge...the way he's teaching really can be a real-opener...
Sometimes, I'll begin to ask myself...Why am I doing my master studies? Why am I putting myself into so much troubles?
"ooi sia mi?? ooi sia mi??"
AND you know.... maybe because for better future or maybe because...erm...because...erm...can't think of any... Actually, one minute I'll feel like I love teaching so much...another minute I'll feel like I don't really like teaching... BUT if not teaching, what else can I do?? Admin staff?? Perhaps, I used to work in an office...it's not a pretty experience you know... everyday, 24-7 : answering calls, making calls, faxing, filling, typing, O.T, meeting '"bo liao, bo liao"... really can 'ki siao'....
HENCE...
Here I am, once again... getting back to my real life after all my grumbles....
.....'already one leg steps into' teaching field, and now no turning back...'BO BIAN'
FoOtnote: Sick of my constant complaining ??? Well, that's who I am... EITHER take it Freely OR take it Forcibly.... ;p hahaha...


