Thursday, 01 January 2009
2009…. Started my brand new year in Digital Mall with my roommate. It was crowded with lots of heads. Argghh…can’t stand and can’t even breathe in a packed out atmosphere.
Not to be mentioned, my face was totally clouded over.
AND …
A huge cloud with ‘uncountable’ IFs popped out from my head:-
I wouldn’t be here IF my Apple’s headphones didn’t malfunctioned.
I wouldn’t be here IF not because of I need to get a thumbdrive for my dear’s birthday.
I wouldn’t put myself into trouble IF I didn’t have so many IFs.
We spent couple of times there. Funnily, seemed like most of the kiosks are having promotion but I mean BUT… They were selling the same thing BUT the things were labelled with numerous prices… In order not to get cheated by them, I need to have an eye on the things (headphones and thumbdrive) that I want.
AND …
Here they are …

Things on the left are the one that I bought. Not preparing to spend much on my headphones. This is because I’d changed many and I feel like not WORTH it. Why must we spend so much $$ if we can get the cheaper price that has the same result ?? After all, I’m not really into sound system kind of girl, as long as my headphones can deliver sound, that’s it, end of story. And my favourite handy Apple’s headphones, GOODBYE to you…. Sob**
2009…. Started my brand new year in Digital Mall with my roommate. It was crowded with lots of heads. Argghh…can’t stand and can’t even breathe in a packed out atmosphere.
Not to be mentioned, my face was totally clouded over.
AND …
A huge cloud with ‘uncountable’ IFs popped out from my head:-
I wouldn’t be here IF my Apple’s headphones didn’t malfunctioned.
I wouldn’t be here IF not because of I need to get a thumbdrive for my dear’s birthday.
I wouldn’t put myself into trouble IF I didn’t have so many IFs.
We spent couple of times there. Funnily, seemed like most of the kiosks are having promotion but I mean BUT… They were selling the same thing BUT the things were labelled with numerous prices… In order not to get cheated by them, I need to have an eye on the things (headphones and thumbdrive) that I want.
AND …
Here they are …

Things on the left are the one that I bought. Not preparing to spend much on my headphones. This is because I’d changed many and I feel like not WORTH it. Why must we spend so much $$ if we can get the cheaper price that has the same result ?? After all, I’m not really into sound system kind of girl, as long as my headphones can deliver sound, that’s it, end of story. And my favourite handy Apple’s headphones, GOODBYE to you…. Sob**

By the way, a 2009 Calender was given by them after I made the payment.
Anyway
<-- I’d prefer my previous 2008 Calender. It was more cute and useful….. NEXT…
We went to the TRopiCanA MalL which was just opened recently within PJ area. Then, we headed back home after finished shopping for our groceries.
A brand new year with a brand new life by importing all the brand new stuff…
hehehe…
p.s : Thank you so much to my dear roommate for bringing me and spending time with me for the very 1st day of 2009. May GOD bless you always.

