From my perspective, apart from the confusing sign board, I think Malacca is unique with its culture, ethnics and buildings, not to mention its title – The World Heritage. There is a profound clash between history and modernize. It is undeniable that this clash is still able to collocate friendly with each other. Old buildings look pretty with its old and dullness. When you pass through the street with old buildings queuing up at both sides, you can imagine what it looks like in the past, how the people lived in those days and etc. Malacca was once under the Portugal and Dutch colonial. Hence, it is not surprised to see the elements and details of Portugal and Dutch on the building. Other than Malay, Chinese and Indian, Malacca also has Portuguese descendants, The Nyonya and The Chitty. These descendants are the greatest gift from the history...
Our room in the hotelFortunately, we booked the room earlier, cos’ it was full when we reached. Besides, it's quite cheap lorr...
We’re looking for car park… Not until I saw this….
Night market @ Jonker Street a.k.a Jonker Walk…
Then, I decided not to go back to the fountain…Besides, I’d taken the pic with the fountain years ago…Pasar Malam is much more important…hehehe…
We didn’t want to end up eating ‘DIM SUM SPECIAL’…
‘People Mountain People Sea’
It was like this during the day and still like this until the night… After finished walking at Jonker Walk, we went for a short walk…
Hoi...untie, 'siam pi' a bit ...you blocked the whole road and view...I don't wanna see your face lorr...
Trishaws with deco and loud stereo… salute !!!
Ships cruised down Malacca River and I don’t understand these passengers shouting for what on the ship …
That’s me
The next day…
Double decker in Malacca ??!
At kaki bukit… Gosh, endless staircase…
See…still so many stairs were waiting for us…Tired like hell…PHEW !!!
Remind me of Sungai Long ;p

Finally, we reached the top… ’We are the champion …of the world…’

Carve Stone
White House???
“Eye On Malaysia”
Banyak jauh larr !!!
Too far from the tourist spot lorr…
“Up and Down” with Taming Sari Tower
Shopping time…
Lunch break @ Sushi YA
Custard Steamed Egg
The Fried Rice looked simple, but I tell you, it’s extremely delicious…Can't recall the name ;p
Ginger in pink…so adorable and yet it's F.O.C but I don't like it...haha
Men’s job…hahaha…

