Friday, July 10, 2009

Fruitful Holiday -- PART I

‘HOLIDAYS’ had long been a friend of mine for the past few days, weeks and months. My University was having 2 months semester break. I had done many things during my break. Well, of course, none of them have to do with my study though ;p

Basically, other than just letting my mind and body relax 100% during my break (you know by doing nth and thinking of nth), I also did lots of shopping as well. Surprisingly, I was so busy staying from here and there. I left my footprints from North to West and to South. That is the reason that made my blog freeze for so long and almost freeze to death…I just can’t help it, because I was heavily dunk in my fruitful holidays until I had no enough times to settle in front of my lappie. Even though I did, I was just able to swim through everything in a fast pace and just had a quick glance of everything.

Having discussing about my fruitful holidays, I went for many places during my break. I went back to my hometown, then to Johor, from Johor to Malacca and to KL, and now in Johor again. What makes me so delighted until now is Malacca, one of the most (I supposed, apart from Georgetown, Penang) historic places in Malaysia. This was my second visit to Malacca, unlike the 1st experience, I was really enjoyed myself during my 2nd visit and I wish I could visit Malacca again, because two days one night trip was inadequate, I’d missed lots of stuff. The “Eye on M’sia”, the Cowboy’s Roadshow, the Taming Sari Tower and etc passed me by just like that.

DOs during my holidays:-

1. @KB – An Islamic Town
Basically, main purpose to be here is to accompany my mom… At the same time, I did some shopping, eating and that’s all I guess. This time I was not able to meet my friends because I was too busy, I didn’t even spent long time in KB…I even missed my friend’s wed…So sorry, NIS…






Secret Recipe : Chocolate cheese cake (Lena’s favourite) and Banana Smoothie. The Banana Smoothie is great, not just smell good but also taste good.






Pamper myself with Estee Lauder’s Hydration Series. The whole thing costs me more than RM200, but kind of worth it, especially eye moisturizer and foam are great.







Lotion, sunblock etc.





TRESemme’s shampoo and conditioner-frizzy hair becomes smooth and silky with fragrant...Neutrogena’s cleansing milk - it’s extremely useful until this is the 2nd replenishment…Maybeline’s volume express (cat eye mascara)-I was so amazed with its result, original lashes became hyper curl and hyper long without any fake lashes and lashes curler…



_________________________________________________






24-hours McD with Family


______________________________________











K’tan has nth special but ample temples…


_________________________________________________




Had my hair cuts here…1st time to be here, because the previous hair studio’s stylist damaged my hair, I was so damn angry and swear not to be there again…Actually, I should do it in KL, but I really can’t stand with my frizzy hair…Although it’s my 1st, I don’t really give it a damn…Anyway, I was thinking to re-cut my hair at KL, maybe a little bit shorter…

____________________________________________




I went to this particular place with my family…A newly opened dessert shop. I was so surprised to know this, because I am really fond of dessert… Unfortunately, I went there three times and every time I ordered ‘black glutinous’ because what ever I pointed in the menu, they said they don’t have it…









Black Glutinous








Bubur Cha Cha








Sea Coconut Ice


_________________________________________



Not to be missed – Sun Two Restaurant.




Hottest picks:
[Nasi Paprik]
[Tomyam Soup]
[Limau Kasturi]